Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Six word memoir meme

Flora and fauna around equals joy.


Adam Paul tagged me in this post. It’s a six word memoir, inspired by Hemingway, who once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words. He came up with: For Sale: baby shoes, never worn.

Here are the meme rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I think maybe better for you...
flora and fauna around: mary's happy

lol


SIGH... i'm working on mine... it's hard!

Larry said...

I'm not much for these memes but thank you for tagging me.-I'll say:
Laughter in the woods at dawn.

Kathie Brown said...

Mary, nice memoir, nice preying matis! Are you telling us something we need to know about you with this photo? :)

Larry, I tagged you too! I like your memoir also. It suits you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing, Mary! I like your choice!

 

Current skin is MC Winter 08 and designed by Red.
Best viewed on Firefox at 1024x768, larger or widescreen.